About the Journal
The Association's mission is to:
• Build a closely connected, mutually beneficial network of active scientists who are actively doing experimental and translational stroke research;
• Foster exchange of information on stroke models, experimental and translational stroke research among peers;
• Coordinate hands-on training and promote Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for stroke models
• Culture an environment that favors identifying and solving problems
• Improve the quality of experimental stroke research and facilitate a successful translation for ischemic stroke treatment.
Cell Death Process and Protection
CNS Drug Delivery
Free Radicals and Antioxidants
Stroke Functional Recovery
Neuroprotective Effect of Antipsychotic and Antidepressant Treatment
Journal of Experimental Stroke & Translational Medicine is Indexed in Chemical Abstracts Service, Harvester get CITED, Google Scholar, Scopus.
Journal of Experimental Stroke & Translational Medicine has an article processing charge of $1519 for each article accepted for publication.
Recently published articles